The Shimano Stradic FJ Spinning Reel brings this top-end reel for the fisherman who wants to feel the reel a real fishing experience. Shimano explores every avenues with superior innovations with the components offered in the Stradic FJ Spinning Reel. Its X-ship technology makes this machined aluminum handle easier to turn, with or without load. The Graphite rotor, its sideplate and its paladin gears are built for durability.
The Shimano Stradic FJ provides a line-to-line reduction through its Aero Wrap II oscillation during longer casts. Meanwhile the Super Stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. With the Stradic FJ you get the instant hook-setting power. Shimano pulls no punches bringing the Dyna-Balance to the Stradic FJ which resembles balancing a tire. The counter-balance technique eliminates any wobble during the retrieve.
Price – $209.95 +Free Shipping
The Stradic FJ features a propulsion that will give you longer casts without max effort. In addition it will drastically reduce the chance of backlash, wind knots or tangles. The Shimano Stradic FJ Spinning Reel is proud to bring the Fluidrive II with its large master polished gear. It allows the reel during the wrapping process an increase efficiency during the retrieve. Further to its great mechanism, the Stradic FJ has a direct-drive mechanism, a waterproof drag and a maintenance port for easy fixes.
Shimano Stradic FJ Spinning Reel Models
- Model: 1000 – Gear Ratio: 6.0:1 / Ball Bearings: 6 / Line Weight (lbs.) & Capacity (yds.): 2/270-4/140-6/110 / Weight: 7.5.
- Model: 2500 – Gear Ratio: 6.0:1 / Ball Bearings: 6 / Line Weight (lbs.) & Capacity (yds.): 6/200-8/140-10/120 / Weight: 9.2.
- Model: 3000 – Gear Ratio: 6.0:1 / Ball Bearings: 6 / Line Weight (lbs.) & Capacity (yds.): 6/230-8/170-10/140 / Weight: 9.3.
- Model: 4000 – Gear Ratio: 6.2:1 / Ball Bearings: 6 / Line Weight (lbs.) & Capacity (yds.): 8/240-10/200-12/160 / Weight: 10.8.
Shimano Stradic FJ Spinning Reel Features
- X-Ship for easier turning handle under load
- Propulsion Line Management System
- SA-RB bearings
- Aluminum frame
- Aero Wrap II for less oscillation
- Lightweight graphite sideplate & rotor
- Mono Line Capacity: 12/265 16/170 20/120
- Dyna Balance technology;
- 6 Ball Bearings