When you are out on the water in the big hunt, KastKing Orcas II Spinning Reel have no equal. KastKing® Orcas high performance spinning reels have an attractive red and black color scheme that look fantastic on any spinning rod for saltwater or freshwater fishing. Its unique spinning reel design includes an aluminum alloy body and rotor that is flex free with a high strength to weight ratio, 12 + 1 superior shielded stainless steel bearings, stainless steel main shaft, precision mesh brass gears, powerful 5.2:1 gear ratios, and triple disc carbon fiber drag washers for endlessly smooth pull and awesome stopping power. It is one tough reel. Orcas spinning reels are saltwater approved and have a one-year warranty.
With the name Orca’s, you know you get a spinning reel capable to deliver strength and quality. Named after the killer whales, Orcas, one of the world’s most powerful predators, the KastKing™ Orcas Spinning Reel can withstand and deliver endless punishment. KastKing™ Orcas solid aluminum body is made from a special lightweight aluminum alloy that is 18% lighter than the usual aluminum reel body alloys.
Its 12 + 1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings, stainless steel main shaft, and CNC machined aluminum spool and handle create a saltwater ready spinning reel. It also has a unique carbon fiber spool skirt with a power casting lip that keeps weight down and performance up.
KastKing™ Orcas deliver a massive knockout hook set with an incredible 26.5 lbs/12 kg of drag on the 1000 and 2000 series, and an enormous 30 lbs/ 14 kg of drag on the 3000 and 4000 size Orcas. This is made possible through its smooth performing triple disc carbon fiber drag washers.
Given their solid frame, dynamic features, and tremendous power, the KastKing Orcas II Spinning Reel is light in weight for the size. Ranging from only 9.7 ounces/ 275 gram for the 1000 and up to only 11.9 ounces/ 340 grams for a 4000 -– Orcas bring a lot to the hunt in a compact package.
KastKing™ Orcas high performance design and attractive red salmon and black color scheme look fantastic on any spinning rod. When you are out on the water in the big hunt…KastKing™ Orcas have no equal.
- Orcas 2000 II Weight 10.16oz /288g / Max Drag 20LB/ 9KG / Gear Ratio 5.2:1 / Line Capacity 0.18mm/370m, 0.20/300 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 6LB/310Yds,8/235
- Orcas 3000 II Weight 10.23oz /290g / Max Drag 22LB/ 10KG / Gear Ratio 5.2:1 / Line Capacity 0.25mm/270m, 0.30/180 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 8LB/330Yds,10/270
- Orcas 4000 II Weight 14.060z /398.5g / Max Drag 26.5LB/ 12KG / Gear Ratio 5.2:1 / Line Capacity 0.35mm/160m, 0.40/120 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 10LB/310Yds,12/260
- Orcas 5000 II Weight 13.86oz /393g / Max Drag 28.5LB/ 13KG / Gear Ratio 5.2:1 / Line Capacity 0.40mm/150m,0.50/100 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 12LB/330Yds,16/245
KastKing Orcas II Spinning Reel Features
- All metal body, rotor, and spool to provide brutal stopping power;
- Power Launch Spool design gives farther, tangle free casting;
- Attractive ergonomic and sleek design with brilliant finish;
- Right / Left interchangeable handle, nonslip oversized handle
- Saltwater approved
- One Year Warranty
KastKing Orcas II Spinning Reel Photo Gallery